A KSP library that processes annotations and generates code that uses Official Jetpack Compose Navigation under the hood. It hides the complex, non-type-safe and boilerplate code you would have to write otherwise.
No need to learn a whole new framework to navigate – most APIs are either the same as with the Jetpack Components or inspired by them.
- Typesafe navigation arguments
- Simple but configurable navigation graphs setup
- Navigating back with a result in a simple and type-safe way
- Getting the navigation arguments from the
SavedStateHandle(useful in ViewModels) and
NavBackStackEntryin a type-safe way.
- Navigation animations
- Bottom sheet screens through integration with Accompanist Navigation-Material
- Easy deep linking to screens
- Wear OS support (since versions 1.x.30!)
- All you can do with Official Jetpack Compose Navigation but in a simpler safer way!
For a deeper look into all the features, check our documentation website.